Do you want to know how efficient is a microfiber towel for cars? If yes, then read this article carefully. Even seemingly insignificant decisions like the towels can have a significant impact on how satisfied customers are served, how much time can be saved, and how effectively the car is kept secure. Always use microfiber towels for cars.
When you use microfiber towels, you’ll obtain greater detailing results and prevent damage to both interior and exterior surfaces. from towels to the choice of detailing equipment. For details, choosing towels of the proper fabric and quality is crucial. It may not seem like a big deal to choose which towels to use for detailing, but it is crucial since it helps to disclose the finished product.
Why is it essential to have Microfiber Towel for cars?
Microfiber towels are the golden standard of detailing, as every expert auto detailer is aware. Sponge, abrasive towels, and paper towels have long since been replaced by a far better option by professionals. There is a microfiber cloth to fit your demands whether you’re washing a car’s body, cleaning the windows, or caring for the leather interior.
Are you considering a career as a skilled automotive detailer? Find out why it is essential to have microfiber towel for cars:
1. When professionally detailing a car, microfiber towels are excellent for cleaning up grime.
Regular towels cannot clean as thoroughly as microfiber towels. They can grab and remove dirt into the towel away from the surface of the car because their “micro” fibres, as their name implies, are so tiny. Typically, when regular towels made of materials like cotton are used to clean the surface of a car, they only spread dirt about. Additionally, the friction between the fibres of a microfiber towel generates static electricity. Because the charge attracts dirt particles, the static charge enhances the towel’s cleaning capabilities even more.
2. Microfiber towels are gentle on a car’s delicate surfaces.
The diameter of the fibres in microfiber towels is around one hundredth that of human hair. They are incredibly soft and non-abrasive because to the polyester and polyamide blend and the small fibre size.
Detailers can choose towels with varied mixtures of the two fabrics depending on the area of the car being cleaned during professional automotive detailing. The towel will be softer and better suited for delicate surfaces like the paint on a car the more polyamide there is in the blend.
3. For Professional Car Detailing, Microfiber Towels Are Ultra Good absorber
Due to the thousands of its little strands’ capacity to absorb and remove liquid from a surface, microfiber towels are incredibly absorbent. Microfiber can soak up eight times as much water as it weighs. This makes microfiber towels a great tool for drying a car without leaving water stains. Not only are they highly liquid-absorbing, but they also dry quite quickly. The possibility of bacteria forming on the cloth and rendering it unhygienic is reduced thanks to their short drying times.
What is the difference between a Microfiber Towel for Cars and a Cotton towel?
It’s important to take into consideration the type of fibre each material is made of while deciding between cotton and microfiber towels.
- Cotton is a very economical material that is both breathable and delicate enough not to scratch the surface of your car.
Since we’re talking about detailing cars, it tends to drive dirt and other particles out of the cloth rather than trapping them inside.
- Considering that cotton is formed of organic material, it has a propensity to harbour bacteria and emit odour. Additionally, cotton needs to spread cottonseed oil, takes longer to dry, and frequently sheds fluff.
- While cotton has a natural fibre, microfiber is manufactured from synthetic elements like a combination of polyester, polyamide, and nylon.
- The diameter of microfiber material, which ranges from 1/100th of the diameter of human hair to approximately 1/3 of the diameter of cotton fibre, is incredibly small.
- Towels made of microfiber are incredibly absorbent—they can hold 7-8 times their weight in water.
- It can efficiently capture and pick up pollutants, dust, and particles from the surface because to its synthetic build-up.
- If it is used and maintained properly, the material can last longer.
Things to Know Before Washing a Microfiber Towel for Cars
Always separate the microfibre according to how dirty they are before washing. Sort the somewhat stained towels from the incredibly greasy, muddy, and nasty ones.
- Avoid washing your microfiber towels or apparel in the same load as other cotton items. This will stop the lint from the garments from getting on your towel.
- When washing your microfiber cloths, never use soap pods. These soaps contain detergents and fragrances that could clog the microfibre. Microfiber towels can be washed with tide, which is a better option.
- A microfiber towel should never be ironed because doing so will melt the fibres.
- Never use bleach on microfiber because it damages the fibres, making it less effective in removing dirt and dust.
Read more at Stickshiftr and contact us if you need any information about cars!